Thank you for your interest in our website gambinohotelcincinnati.com (hereinafter "Website"). The website is currently operated by Gambino Hotel Cincinnati GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "gambino hotel CINCINNATI") and offers our users (hereinafter referred to as "users") the opportunity to obtain information about our products, to book when availability is available and to contact us. The protection of personal data is very important to us and therefore we take this seriously by adhering to the valid rules of the current data protection laws and other data protection relevant conditions with the best of our knowledge and belief.
We take the protection of personal data very seriously and adhere to the rules of the laws on data protection and other restrictions relevant to data protection. We wish in the following to inform you as a User of our Website concerning the handling of your data and to provide you with an overview of the measures implemented by us for the protection of personal data. You may at any time revoke any consent you may have granted with effect for the future. Should you have any questions pursuant to the usage of your personal data please address them to us.
The rights of users and data subjects
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Likewise, under Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller's future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
Collection and Usage of Personal Data
(1) It is possible for any User to use our Website without registration.
(2) Each time a User accesses the Website or the App and whenever a file is retrieved, access data pursuant to these occurrences shall be stored on our server. These are:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP Address)
- Time and date of the server inquiry
- Volume of data transmitted and access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.)
Internal statistics shall be generated from these data in a pseudonymous form that helps us to analyse the usage made of the Website, to rectify errors and to improve our services. No person-related usage beyond that shall take place. In particular, these data shall not be merged with any other data sources. These data shall be automatically deleted after statistical evaluation. You may prevent the usage of your pseudonymised data for statistical purposes at any time by preventing the storage of cookies by way of appropriate adjustments to the settings of your browser software (cf. Section 6 on this point).
(3) Beyond that, gambino hotel CINCINNATI, as a fundamental rule, only collects and uses personal data which the User transmits upon using the Website, for example when booking a room. Personal data of the User shall be collected, used and stored for the processing of a contract. “Personal Data” are such data that contain information pursuant to your personal or material circumstances (e.g. name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, bank details or credit card data).
(4) When making a reservation and/or a booking your full name and address, e-mail address and the arrival and departure dates must be quoted. These data are necessary tor the processing of the booking. Beyond that, further details may be necessary, such as your telephone number, company, tax registration number, bank details or credit card data.
(5) Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardian. We do not demand any personal data from children and youths; and we neither collect nor pass on to third parties any such data.
(6) The personal data shall be treated as confidential, thereby taking the regulations of the statutory data protection laws into consideration. The data shall not be passed on to third parties without the permission of the User unless this should be necessary for the implementation of the orders, the payment transaction or for the processing of inquiries, or be permissible under statutory regulations. Further particulars pursuant to the forwarding of data to third parties may be found in Section 4 “Forwarding of Personal Data to Third Parties”.
(7) Basic data and usage data shall furthermore be collected, processed and used by gambino hotel CINCINNATI within the framework of Sections 14 and 15 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and Section 28 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Processing and Deletion
(1) gambino hotel CINCINNATI, either on its own initiative or in response to the wish of the User, complete, correct or delete any incomplete, erroneous or out-of-date data that have been stored by gambino hotel CINCINNATI in connection with the operation of this Website. (2) gambino hotel CINCINNATI shall, at the instigation of the authorized party, delete any personal data within the framework of the statutory regulations without delay inasmuch as no mandatory statutory archiving obligations should stand in the way thereof.
Forwarding of Personal Data to Third Parties
(1) The personal data of the User shall be treated confidentially and, as a fundamental rule, only be forwarded to external service companies inasmuch as this should be necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and processing of inquiries. The external service companies are under an obligation to treat said data in a confidential and safe manner and may only utilize the data should this be necessary for the fulfillment of their obligations. (2) This particularly applies to any payment transactions handled by external service companies and to the exchange of data for information on creditworthiness in the context of a review of credit rating in the event of a legitimate interest or of conduct not in accordance with the terms of the contract. The protection-worthy concerns of the User shall be taken into account according to statutory regulations. (3) Furthermore personal data shall only be forwarded inasmuch as the User should previously have granted his explicit consent or should this be necessary for the prosecution of criminal offences. The transmission to official bodies or state institutions entitled to receive information shall only be effected in the event of a statutory obligation to provide information or should a court ruling have ordered this. Your protection-worthy concerns shall be taken into account within the framework of statutory data protection regulations. It may be the case that we, owing to statutory obligations, might be obliged to disclose your data to third parties. We shall comply with any such demands, inasmuch as this should be necessary, only within the framework of our statutory obligation. (4) Any declaration of consent you may have granted to the forwarding of the data may be revoked at any time and without stating any reasons.
Protection of the Data
The protection of personal data is an important corporate principle at gambino hotel CINCINNATI. This is achieved, inter alia, by way of training sessions and the written subjection of all employees and external service companies to an obligation to data secrecy and adherence to restrictions under data protection laws. All technical und organizational, physical and logical facilitates and actions in the fields of data protection, IT and information security serve the purpose of affording protection against the damaging, destruction and unauthorized accessing of the stored data and the achieving of the targets of confidentiality, availability and integrity. For reasons of security the personal data shall be collected using an encrypted “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL-) connection (identifiable at the beginning of the internet address by the letters “https://” in the address bar of the internet browser).
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service that is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored upon the display device and allow an analysis of how you use the Website. The information generated by the cookie pursuant to your usage of this Website shall, as a general rule, be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this Website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to guarantee the anonymised registration of IP addresses. Your IP address will thereby be previously abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are parties to the treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of gambino hotel CINCINNATI, Google shall use this information in order to evaluate your usage of the Website, to compile reports on Website activities and to perform other services for the operator of the Website that are connected with the Website and internet usage. The abbreviated IP address transmitted from your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You may prevent the storage of the cookies by way of an appropriate adjustment to your browser software; we do, however, explicitly draw your attention to the fact that this means that you may not be able to use all functions to their full extent. You may also prevent the capturing of the data generated by the cookie and which relate to your usage of the Website or App (incl. your IP address) at Google and the processing of said data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on to be found under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. As an alternative to this browser add-on you may prevent the capturing of your data by Google Analytics when using mobile display devices by clicking on the link below. This will set an opt-out cookie that prevents the future capturing of your data when visiting this Website: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics Further information pursuant to Google Analytics may be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/ policies/privacy/partners/.
When you communicate with us via Whatsapp, your number, name and text history, including images, will be saved in the password-protected and hotel-own iPhone. You can always request deletion of personal data via whatsapp, phone or email and we will delete it immediately.
Links to other Websites
The Website may occasionally contain links (interactive pointers) to the internet presentations of third parties, for the contents of which gambino hotel CINCINNATI is not responsible. gambino hotel CINCINNATI has no influence whatsoever upon the content and design of the linked external sites or internet presentations which the User accesses via these links. The respective providers are solely responsible for the content and design of said internet presentations as well for the adherence to the stipulations of data protection laws.
gambino hotel CINCINNATI may at any time and without prior announcement, amend these data protection regulations or the contents of this Website or amend or block access to this Website.Questions relating to Data Protection and Contact The User may approach gambino hotel CINCINNATI at any time should it be necessary to correct, block or delete the data stored relating to his person. Additionally, gambino hotel CINCINNATI shall at any time provide information as to which data relating to the User have been stored as well as to the source and recipients thereof and the purpose of the storage. Should you have any questions relating to data protection, please contact:
Gambino Hotel Cincinnati GmbH
+49 (0)89 121 93 88-50